Who Are We?
We are a team of professionals who specialize in residential real estate in the Chester County and surrounding areas. We understand the intricacies and challenges that come with buying or selling a property, and we know how to deal with each one. We are passionate about this business and we let this passion drive us in helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome in their transactions.
The Dickerman Team was named in the Top 1,000 Agents in US by Wall Street Journal, as well as one of the 100 Most Influential in Real Estate in PA by Real Estate Executive Magazine. The Dickerman Team is also named top 1% in units and volume based on 2017 closings out of all Keller Williams agents worldwide! We helped 224 clients buy and sell in 2017!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Buyer Specialist to join our Top Producing Real Estate Team! This is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. Need to have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality, and demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent. This person is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
You MUST have STRONG communication skills, be assertive, resourceful, responsive, and be a team player. It is essential that you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and have positive energy. This is a job for someone who wants to work with the best!
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
A Buyer Specialist prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for client agreements, then conducts a high-level needs analysis. At that point, the Buyer Specialist will select homes that meet the criteria, show clients the homes, refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Specialist will write and negotiate the offer, solidify the contract, and oversee the deal through its close with the assistance of a full time Transaction Coordinator.
This position is a FULL TIME, SALES position in our Exton Office.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Current State of PA real estate license – REQUIRED or must obtain during first 8 weeks.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, both in written and verbal form. Must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Able to use email effectively as a means of communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
100% Commission: $75,000 – $100,000+/annually
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? Are you willing to lead and belong to a top producing, high energy team?
To submit your resume, email us your complete resume at Info@DickermanTeam.com!